Search Term:

Friday, October 29, 2010

Poem to Get Back Together

One of the method to get back with ex is to write a nice love poem and present it to your ex with the most creative way. Try the following poem (it's my favorite.. :-) ):


There’s only one sun - but it travels the world everyday.
This sun is all mine and I won’t ever give it away!

I will share not an hour of warmth, not a beam of its light!
I’ll let cities perish in the constant, unchangeable night!

I will hold it up with my hands, till it ceases to turn!
I don’t care if my hands, lips and heart must get burned!

Let it vanish in darkness and rushing, I’ll follow its way!
My darling, my sunlight! I won’t ever give you away!


~Marina Tsvetaeva, 1919


On the way to get back with ex, most probably the feeling of lonely could not be avoided. Don't be so sad, watch this video to get some ideas on how to be alone:



(c) 2010 Copyright http://getbackwithex.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment